Complaint Review: Perfect Select Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011
  • Reported By: Rich — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
  • Perfect Select Rewards

Lake Havasu, Arizona
    United States of America

Perfect Select Rewards Infinity Incentive Group Inc Rewards contract fraud, failure to redeem - " Never RECEIVED voucher " ?? Lake Havasu, Arizona

Ok, You've heard it before so hear it again.......

Went to a Travel presentation ( which I do often ) and received the voucher for FREE Travel.. read all the small print and found out the only FREE trip was the 3 day 2 night .... OK.

Filled out my coupon, mailed it in ( keeping a copy ) I send the voucher in by a certain date with 2 prepaid self addressed envelope as requested..... No response! Of course, I called to follow up on this and was told it was never received I said I have a copy of the voucher... (I'll let you guess? what I was told )

We don't accept copies of the vouchers !!

So, basically they just aren't honoring these... I'm out  $1.32 and about 5 hours out of my day!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/perfect-select-rewards/lake-havasu-arizona-86405/perfect-select-rewards-infinity-incentive-group-inc-rewards-contract-fraud-failure-to-re-785086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content