Complaint Review: Performance Chips Direct

• Performance Chips Direct
    800 Nicollet Avenue, Suite 1180
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    United States of America

Performance Chips Direct Performance Chips Direct Fake Products, misleading testimonies Minneapolis, Minnesota

These people are just selling fake / scam parts. Their parts DO NOT make your car save fuel or perform better.  I purchased a "performance chip" for my car and it did nothing! Not just by word, but by bringing my car to a dyno. Also, fuel consumption increased instead of the contrary.

Sadly I found out about that scam after purchasing the fake product. I found another entry here on www.RipOffReport.com and on many forums that are discussing about it, which is more than proof of my words. I wonder how authorities allow such a practice. I also found that people at www.technicaldomain.net are giving information on how to do this your self and not be scammed (too late for me), so I am not the only one that fell for this.

They are not refunding any money after I returned the part (bogus RMA they use). I work in a Layer's office and know that these scammers are also misleading people with their fake testimonies, which I understand must be corrected now with the new FTC law. Stay away from these guys and you won't be pissed off like I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/performance-chips-direct/minneapolis-minnesota-55492/performance-chips-direct-performance-chips-direct-fake-products-misleading-testimonies-mi-546731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content