Complaint Review: Performance Health USA, LLC

• Reported By: Arroyo grande California
  • Performance Health USA, LLC
    PO BOX 971090
    Orem, Utah

Performance Health USA, LLC I sent for trial product and am now getting full size bottles I did not order. Orem Utah

I sent for a trial (sample) of PureAciaBerry capsules from Performance Health USA, LLC. I am now receiving full size bottles of the product that I did not order and do not want.

I have not received my credit card statement for this month, so I do not know if I'm being charged for the product or not. But I will turn in a claim to my credit card company if there are charges from Performance Health USA, LLC on it.

Mary
Arroyo grande, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/performance-health-usa-llc/orem-utah-84097/performance-health-usa-llc-i-sent-for-trial-product-and-am-now-getting-full-size-bottles-374401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content