Complaint Review: Performance Portfolio Management

• Reported By: Philip — New York New York USA
  • Performance Portfolio Management

Nationwide
    USA

Performance Portfolio Management Called up my residence twice (May 4th and 5th) and claimed that I have a debt issue that's a timely manner for which I keep very close tabs on all forms of debt.  Nationwide

*Author of original report: Performance Portfolio Management

I paid off my student loans long ago, I have no mortgage, car payments and very little credit card debt (under $100.00) for which I deal directly with my bank.

I received two phone calls (messages) on May 4th and 5th of 2016.  I was told that this issue is time sensitive and its their attempt to collect a debt, which I know I don't have!  I paid off all of my student loans well over a decade ago and I have no mortgages, car payements and have very little credit card debt, I deal with directly with my bank.  After the first message I received, they asked that I contact Ms. Knight and when I made the attempt to return the call, all I got was an answering machine, which was full.  I have no idea what I owe and who I owe to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2016 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/performance-portfolio-management/nationwide/performance-portfolio-management-called-up-my-residence-twice-may-4th-and-5th-and-claim-1303981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Performance Portfolio Management

AUTHOR: - ()

Regarding Performance Portfolio Management, I discovered that Synergy, the health club I belonged to reported this to them.  However, my new debit card number from Chase bank thats equipped with a computer chip, has changed and I never got any telephone calls from Synergy of this situation. Instead they referred this case over to Performance Portfolio Management instead. This situation could've been avoided if Synergy informed me on January 2016, when the new debit card was issued to me and my old debit card from Chase bank was no longer valid.  I resolved this matter to the best interests of all parties.