Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2016

• Reported By: Jeanne — Terre Jaute Indiana USA
Perks Card
5018 Expressway Drive South Ronkonkoma, New York USA

Perks Card As a beginning professional, I was flattered that Sony would be interested in me. Ronkonkoma New York

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This is the contract breakdown sent to me via email:

Thank you for your time today. Here is the information you requested regarding the Employee Perks Program. Below you will find a complete overview of our conversation, keep this for your records.

Client: SONY Electronics, Inc City, State: Terre Haute, IN Number of Recipients: 1,300

THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:

* Exclusive “Featured Merchant” listing on the landing page for the client above.

* Announcement to the client above in an introductory newsletter.

* Inclusion in quarterly emails sent to the client above promoting the participating businesses.

* Access to all discounts on our site.

* A link from your detail page on our site to your website.

* Access to our online merchant dashboard*. Participating businesses will pay a fee of $595.00for participation in this program. *Online merchant dashboard has a recurring fee of $13.95 per month that may be cancelled at any time.

As you can see, they wanted me to pay them $595.00 for sending me clients and then a monthly fee of $13.95. I told them I would not mind paying for access to clients through their program if there was a way to see if it worked and if it was legit, but I did noit feel comfortable paying for a program that I have no experience dealing with. The more I resisted, the more she pressed that I could make two payments and kept reiterating, how wonderful it would be to work with Sony employees. Whether they are legit or not, I don't like how they are using Sony to run their scam. I used to work there and don't remember any perks like this. The more insistant she was about me making my decision right then,or I might lose out to another Interior Designer she was interested in, made me realize that it was a scam. No legitimate company would be in such a hurry to sign up a proffessional without checking out their background and qaulifications. Don't fall for this scam no matter how convincing they may sound.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2016 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/perks-card/ronkonkoma-new-york-11779/perks-card-as-a-beginning-professional-i-was-flattered-that-sony-would-be-interested-in-1340349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perks Card