Report: #1014539

Complaint Review: Personal Wealth Acamedy

  • Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Reported By: Peter B — San Mateo California USA
  • Personal Wealth Acamedy
    14039 Minuteman Dr Suite 202 Draper utah 84020
    Draper, Utah
    United States of America

Personal Wealth Acamedy Revelution Redemptions Unclaimed funds Tax overages Draper, Utah

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

Originally I got a call from a tele-marketer, as I believe they bought a phone list from Peter Conti whom I've done business.  They claimed to have an afficialiation with Peter and that they were offering a specialized program where I would recieved on hand training on how to obtain information to extract clients form county web sites and follow steps to get them to give me permission to obtain this overage amount of taxes paid.  I would then convince them to sign a contract that would allow me to represent them in recevial of these funds. I would then receive my comission and then send them the balance of the funds.  They set up a web site and I had about four or five phone consults with Luc Nguyen, the head trainer.  The blue print manual they sent is about 15-20 pages with generic instructions something out of a printer.  I followed them, however 95% of the post cards sent came back unable to locate. The phone call to the other 5% went nowhere. This at a price of $ 10,000.  Luc is never available by phone immediately, and your supposed to send him your leads in which your potentially in competition with his company: Revolutuion Redemptions.  He claims to have ties with Peter Conti  but there's nothing that validates this.  I got ahold of him by phone but he wants to re-start training.  I feel that this is a scam, espically for the money paid.  He will not refund the amount I've paid, even after several emails and phone calls.  The original phone contact number I had for them is (866) 599-6361  which has been flagged in other similar scam complaints on this web site. They also mentioned after three months that they would fly out there team of R.E. professionals to acess my area and develop other streams of revenue that would be Real Estate related.  Justin and Dwane were two other associates of his whom I've had phone contact.
Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.