Complaint Review: Pet Travel International Agency Cameroon

• Reported By: Shaneka Bell — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
  • Pet Travel International Agency Cameroon

Internet
    United States of America

Pet Travel International Agency Cameroon Mokom Dereck/Annabel Lev Purchasing a yorkie , sent money through Western Union and never recieved the puppy. Internet

*General Comment: Mokom Dereck

*Consumer Comment: African based scam

I found an puppy ad on ajc.com. I wanted to purchase a yorkie. A few days later I email the seller. The ad that was posted had $0.00 for the cost of the puppy. The cost of the flight for the puppy was $180.00, which was to be sent by western union to Cameroon. I have been trying to get this puppy for the last month. The seller also said that I would need to purchase a crate for $350.00, because the crate that the puppy was in wasn't effcient for travel. I refused to sent a large lump sum of cash. The seller payed for the crate through this so called pet agency, and the puppy was suppose to be on a flight in 7hours. The puppy is not in my possession. I have paid $180.00 and $50.00 for food while in travel, and I do not have the dog. This is a serious scam. The seller emails me and says he needs $1200.00 for expired documents. I say to myself "why are theses documents expired if the puppy is registerd and up to date. The puppy is so call stuck in France. The seller is waiting for me to send $1200.00, but I refuse because I don't have the dog. I would like all of my money back. You can not just go around ripping people off and not producing the goods. The seller was originally in Texas, but moved to Cameroon the day after I western union the money. Can you please help me!!! This is so wrong for people to do.I was so excited about getting another dog for the kids to play with, but I was scamed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pet-travel-international-agency-cameroon/internet/pet-travel-international-agency-cameroon-mokom-dereckannabel-lev-purchasing-a-yorkie-se-643489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Mokom Dereck

AUTHOR: slimrebel - (United States of America)

Mokom Dereck got me for $1,200. And tried getting $4,000 out of me within a day and a half! He had a fake airport call and tell me the insurance documents for the chimpanzee i ordered from him had expired. He is on the website http://exoticpetsforsale.my-pet-care.com/. Dont order anything from that site! There all scams. He got me good. Now we have no money and nothing to show for it. This guy plays dirty. He used God against me, tells me about his church and everything! The original post was for $600, but he said the chimp is now $1200 because he is send all her cage toys and all. Watch out! Your better safe than sorry like us. Find local breeaders you can pick up at. They cant realy rip you off.

African based scam

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Cameroon is home to the phony pet scam.   There was no dog.   They showed you a random picture of a dog and got you to send them untraceable cash.  Not much you can do about it now.  Western Union transfers are the same as handing money to strangers on the street.

Just for grins, go to the search box on this site and type in Cameroon.