Complaint Review: PetAirways

• PetAirways
    139-285 Ridge Road, Gravenhurst
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

PetAirways Stacy Scottish (juliouscaesar29@gmail.com) Scam artist and Heartbreaking lies Toronto, Ontario Canada

*Consumer Comment: There is no dog

I contacted an individual in Colorado, Stacy Scottish, about a female Siberian Husky puppy at a rescue. Free to good home since it was a rescue,contacted through email, sent me pictures of the dog was very nice and said they wanted to keep in contact to know of the dog's well-being. Took to PetAirways branch in Colorado to register and I was to pay the transportation fee $200.00, directly to agency.  The agency contacted me through phone and email telling me how to make the payment, they said they needed it to be Western Union transfer because the website was under construction and they were adopting end-of-year Financial Accounts Auditing Policy.

They wanted the money to go to a New created branch office, send to Cheryl Berry, cashier. It was located Ontario, Toronto Canada. I did as such on 1/18/2013.  I knew something was not right, but it was too late, they had already picked up the money, but continued to lead me on by sending the flight itinerary. [continued below]....
..... The puppy was to be delivered 1/19/2013 at 8:45 in the morning, I was so excited, then t it never came I contacted them immediately, then they proceeded to tell me the dog was at Kansas Regional Airport, and cannot be delivered until I rented a heated crate for $500.00. I then knew I was scammed, they say the dogs are transported in a cabin that is climate controlled, plus its a Siberian Husky.

I told them I was not sending anymore money so what is another way. They told me the dog would stay there and starve if I didn't send the money, I replied so you are going to hold the dog hostage? after numerous calls back and forth, they promised the dog will be delivered Monday, 1/21/2013, I doubt there is even a dog at all. I contacted the owner of the puppy who emailed me back swearing that they dropped the dog off, and they acted as if they were worried about this dog, but haven't heard from them since. Pretty sure they were all in on it. I was absolutely heartbroken that I fell for this, and upset about having no puppy, I cried for a couple of days.  They continue to lead me on and that is what is making me furious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/petairways/toronto-ontario-p1p1x9/petairways-stacy-scottish-juliouscaesar29gmailcom-scam-artist-and-heartbreaking-lies-1000361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

There is no dog

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Just another scammer looking to make a quick buck - sorry you got ripped off.  Please find a reputable rescue agency in your area and adopt a dog that needs a home.