Complaint Review: Peter Yeung - Morning Financial

7 Brimley Dr.
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

Peter Yeung, Morning Financial Dishonest broker stold $300,000 Toronto Ontario

Purchased house on advise of a long time friend with Peter Yeung as the broker. He didn't disclose his fees.
After a short time I wanted to sell, he advised renos first. I paid him and he supervised, renos were not done.
The house was supposed to have sold, but he didn't actually sell it. He made me take out a bridge loan until the house was sold, this is at 24% interest. He took the money but never sold the house.
I am in debt $300,000. House was on fire and not worth anything now. He used the house as a dump for his garbage, 2 car garage is full of his garbage.
He has committed numerous types of fraud on this deal. I thought that I was signing for the new owner to take possession but actually signed for another mtg.
I am on disability and I can't afford groceries or medications.
I am being sued by the lady who financed the bridge loan. I don't have the money to pay so don't even know what will happen.
Don't trust this man. He will rob you blind and always have an excuse as to why things aren't going as planned. I trusted him, please don't .

Kathy
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2008 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peter-yeung-morning-financial/toronto-ontario/peter-yeung-morning-financial-dishonest-broker-stold-300000-toronto-ontario-363754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content