Complaint Review: Petland, Hoffman Estates

• Petland, Hoffman Estates

Hoffman Estates, Illinois
    United States of America

Petland, Hoffman Estates Can I Get My Money Now. Hoffman Estates, Illinois

I Use to walk in petland all the time with family.  The puppies are all so cute..we love to play with them.

I'm a very vivacious girl i have tons of energy and i love people. After a few visits to petland i decided to apply.  I thought i could "send Puppies" Home with the puppies cute little faces and my wonderful customer service abilities this has to be a no-brainer. Besides puppies sell themselves im jus the icing on the cake.

a few weeks later i recived a call and got the job. Upon meeting the "manager" i was really surprised how rude and insulting he was it felt kind of akward..I ignored it i thought no way he could behave like this, he has to be trying to "look cool". Long story short i quit after my third day.

The manger was way too disrespectful for me i wouldnt have believed it if i didnt experience it for myself. The other girls just let him talk to them with that dirty mouth of his. How backwards is it when people quit because of the manager and not the customers. the customers are like a break and the managment is the work.  On my first day one of the girls that was there told me to "watch out" for josh.

she was fired that day. All i am saying is he IS going to get hit with some type of harassment sooner or later. They wont give me my check. It has been a week and i live only 5 minutes away from them.

last friday i went to pick it up and it wasnt there, ive been waiting for a week. The manager said he "thinks" the sales manager mailed it off. I called petland 6 times.

They keep putting me off and ignoring me. today I called and asked the sales manager if she could check the address they sent it to, she is telling me she can not. What the heck is the matter with these people.

I tried calling any and all corporate numbers no one can help because they are individualy owned! I'm like can i jus talk to the owners janet and dan star and get paid?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/petland-hoffman-estates/hoffman-estates-illinois-/petland-hoffman-estates-can-i-get-my-money-now-hoffman-estates-illinois-496294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content