Complaint Review: Pfizer

• Pfizer
    PO Box 3895
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Pfizer REBATE OFFER ANOTHER WAY TO RIPOFF CUSTOMERS Lancaster Pennsylvania

I recently went into the local Eckerds to buy toothpaste and mouthwash and was drawn in by Pfizer's offer to try the new Anticavity Flouride Rinse 250ml mouthwash for free. All you had to do to redeem the purchase price was to mail in your original store receipts, the upc numbers and fill out and mail the card that was on top of the bottle. I followed the instructions to the letter and mailed it.

About 6 weeks later I received this card in the mail from them saying that the UPC numbers was not correct and that in order to redeem this offer, I now had seven days to send in the correct upc along with the original receipt and the card filled out again. Of course its been 6 weeks and not only do I not have the mouth wash bottle but I also no longer have the original receipts because Pfizer has all the information.

I think they were expecting me to go out and spend some more of my money on their products to get proof of purchase again and start the whole dumb process all over again. What a ripoff and a scam! But then again reading some of these reports about this pharmeceutical's company greedy ways, I am not surprised! Buyers beware!!!

Gwendolyn
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pfizer/lancaster-pennsylvania-17604/pfizer-rebate-offer-another-way-to-ripoff-customers-lancaster-pennsylvania-263162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content