Complaint Review: PGI Pyramid VIP

• Reported By: Lee — Boulder Colorado USA
  • PGI Pyramid VIP

Internet
    USA

PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!!

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: your confused

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2017 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pgi-pyramid-vip/internet/pgi-pyramid-vip-8-months-of-bogus-charges-for-a-service-i-did-not-subscribe-to-yes-i-sho-1347713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

your confused

AUTHOR: TRUTHbeTold - (USA)

sounds like u signed up for the vip . and then didnt consider the benifits that came with the program and now your unhappy because you tried to be cheap and now your sad bexause your f***ing dumb a** didnt cxl the vip. soounds like you shouldnt be allowed to have a f***ing credit card. - f*** off. thanks for calling pyramid.