Report: #1200805

• Reported By: SeaHawk — Lacey Washington
  • Pharmacy RX One

Internet
    USA

Pharmacy RX One AKA 5 Star Shop Buyer beware, Professional Scammers will take your money if you order these products on line Internet

On 1/02/15, I placed a pharmeceutical order with Pharmacy RX One for $73.32. They sent me a professional looking order confirmation which stated I will be receiving an email once the item had shipped and they would also be charging my credit card. I checked my credit and noticed a charge from an unknown vendor (5 Star Shop) for $76.06.

I went to Pharmacy RX One's website to check on my order status and it said my package had delivered 1/04/15 at 1:30PM, the only problem with this is 1/04/15 is a Sunday and I don't get mail on Sundays and if I did, I would have received it because I was home at that time watching Football.

I called their 24 hour Customer Support they had listed on their website (1-866-414-137) which was not being answered. I then called the number that appeared on my bank statement and finally got a hold of a non-english speaking person named Katie. I did my best to try to explain everything I discovered to her and then she told me "the package shipped out on the 7th and would take approximately 21 days to arrive". I asked her "why does my order status say it delivered to my address on the 4th". She had no response.

I asked her "why does the Customer Support number that is listed on their website, not work", she said "it does". I told her "no, it doesn't, I had to reach her at the number from my bank nstatement". I also asked her "why was I charged $76.06 when my ordr confirmation total was $73.32". She told me "she would transfer me to their accounting department", she then hung up on me. I tried to call several times after that, but I never received an answer.

Everyone, please read this report and understand this company is very professional and methodical; they appear to be legitmate, but be asured, they are not. They will put you off until you finally give up and say "it's not worth the hassle". I contacted my bcredit card company and filed a fraudulent charge so, thank ngoodness, I'll get my money back. I simply want to make sure you are aware, hopefully before you make a purchase. Their advertisements are very enticing and so are their prices, it's the old adage we are all very aware of, "If it is too good to be true, it always is".

Please understand, I am a hardworking American just like you that is tired of getting ripped off from sick individuals from overseas that hide behind their computers and can never be brought to justice for their crimes. Please do yourself a favor and find another way to obtain your products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2015 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pharmacy-rx-one/internet/pharmacy-rx-one-aka-5-star-shop-buyer-beware-professional-scammers-will-take-your-money-1200805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content