Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, June 10, 2017

• Reported By: growthmindedindividual — ft worth Texas USA
Phenom Health NO Max Shred Test x Core
Internet USA

Phenom Health NO Max Shred Test x Core No Max Bioslim Burn Easy Online CancelT 1-855-994-3287E support@phenomhealth.comGarcinia Clean XTEasy Online CancelT 1-844-629-8624E support@phenomhealth.comGarcinia Lean Xtreme Easy Online CancelT 1-877-591-6118E support@garcinialeanxtre Claimed to be associated with Walmart. Claimed to give free samples then began charging C.C. Denver Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I got an email stating that if I did a Walmart survey I would receive a gift worth $200.   I did the survey and was told that I would get 60 pills of No Shred Max and 60 pills of Test X Core for only paying the shipping, which was only an $89 value, but I said, okay, let’s try it.     I paid the $4.95 for the shipping and declined the additional $2.95 “shipping insurance”.

Three days later I receive the package.    There is a receipt stating that I paid $4.95 for the contents, but I see my credit card statement and I have been charged $2.95 for shipping insurance, so I call to clear this up.    While speaking to them I learn that I am only supposed to “try” the 2 pills of each product and that they will bill me for the rest.   I tell them that is baloney, as I was promised $200 worth of value, and only would have $89 in value if I kept the entire contents.    They stated that they would cancel the service and not charge me any further charge.   I was sent 6 confirmations that it had been cancelled.

Well, I tried some of their pills.    I broke into a cold sweat while sitting in my air-conditioned truck.    I became dizzy and disoriented.     I sat in a parking lot with the air conditioner on for ½ hour, then could drive back to my office, where I wondered whether to call 911 or not.   I laid down on a couch in the office for about two hours and finally could think straight again.   This trash nearly caused a heart attack or horrible collision on the freeway.      I don’t know what is in those pills, but it is poison.

Today I was going through my bank statement, and, what do you know, I have been charged $89.41 by a mystery company.   Luckily my bank puts the phone number of the person charging me on my account, so I called, and guess what.   It was these knuckleheads again.

So, another half an hour on the phone with another foreign voice.    After all this I have possibly but doubtfully cancelled the “subscription” again.   They offered me a 50 percent refund for poisoning me with a product that they said I would get for free from the outset.   I have a receipt stating that I was charged $1 per bottle of their garbage product.   They stated that I would be refunded the remaining amount after returning their product.     I must spend another $5 to send them back their garbage that nearly killed me.     I am sure I have not heard the end from these people.

In between there I got another bill from a Mediagemm.com for a subscription that I never ordered.   I am sure that they are associated.   I called them also and they stated that they would end my subscription and send out a refund of the $39.99 they charged my card.    I am sure I have not heard the end of them either.

Note:    Go to Phenomhealth.com, look at the Support page, it is just phone numbers to “cancel your subscription” with a different number for each product.

This is a rip off of global proportions.   Please, someone sue these people out of business.   I will join any class action suit that comes to bear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2017 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phenom-health-no-max-shred-test-x-core/internet/phenom-health-no-max-shred-test-x-core-no-max-bioslim-burn-easy-online-cancelt-1-855-994-1378224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phenom Health NO Max Shred Test x Core