Complaint Review: Philippe Richard

Plano, Texas
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Philippe Richard Offered a $10.00 American Express prepaid card when you purchase a serving set Plano Texas

I was shopping for some after Christmas bargains at J C Penny. I saw a four piece serving set that had been reduced and a $10 prepaid American Express card was offered in the form of a mail in rebate with proof of purchase.

This offer was from the Philippe Richard company. I purchased two sets and mailed in all requirements. That was over three months ago and I have not heard from the company. The directions stated that I would receive the rebate within six to eight weeks.

I did not keep a copy of the information, so I have no way of contacting the company. I am very upset about being misled.

Maemae
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/philippe-richard/plano-texas-75075/philippe-richard-offered-a-1000-american-express-prepaid-card-when-you-purchase-a-servin-454176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content