Complaint Review: Phillip Steptoe

• Phillip Steptoe

Internet
    USA

Phillip Steptoe SCAMMED me with $1000 for his CPA coaching internet Internet

I was looking for a CPA course online and i found a thread on Warriorforum about a private caoching program called "Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed" by Phill Steptoe. I spoke with him and he sold me on his coaching, telling me that all his students are making thousands of dollars and that. Here is one of his comments in one of many conversations i had with this clown :

"I guarantee that will change after this lol

Impossible to lose with this program"

Everything was not true, this guy gave me a bunch of videos with pure crap. i paid for coaching not for videos. He never took the time to have a one on one coaching with me, and the strategies he called "loophole" where pure crap. I was spending over $40-$50 per day and made zero money back. I told him that this was not working and that i was going to file a claim with my bank account, that very moment he got mad and wrote this to me:

"Since you decided to file a chargeback through your bank and not even have the respect to ask for a refund, I'm going to let some very influential people in this industry know to never do business with you. [continued below]....

..... Cheers"

If you find this Idiot online run as fast as you can, he will take your money and give you his crap training. You are better off buying a $5 course on Fiverr.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2017 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phillip-steptoe/internet/phillip-steptoe-scammed-me-with-1000-for-his-cpa-coaching-internet-internet-1378443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content