Complaint Review: Phoenix Restoration Services

• Phoenix Restoration Services
    14709 Bristol Park Blvd.
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    USA

Phoenix Restoration Services, aka Phoenix Construction, owner: Timothy Bleything Phoenix Restoration (disaster services),caused extensive damage, then drops shocking invoice . Edmond Oklahoma

Called phenix restoration after a water leak occurred. About 1/3rd of my master bedroom (1/3rd of 16'x14') carpet was wet. NBD.

I asked for estimate on phone, asked for estimate when they arrived, asked for estimate every day while the equipment was here. No estimate was given. Bam 1000.00 invoice to dry carpet, I was shocked!!! This is why insurance rates are so high!

Morover, phenix "disaster services" ripped the carpet seams so badly, in there reckless haist to remove the pad that the carpet now has to be replaced.

The independant carpet repair  contractor I hired (200.00 very reasonable)said "he has never seen such a hack job". The carpet fibers were torn away from the carpet back so badly that he could only try and seam it back. It sucks the seam is very obvious and unexecptable Due to The hacks at Phenox Restoration.

if phenoex had taken the time to remove the funishings out of the room, they would have had the space to gently pull back the carpet. They did not they ripped the carpet back, thus making the restoration impossable.

Phoenix restoration destroyed the carpet, they want to charge more than what I could have replaced the carpet in several rooms, they would not give an estimate AND now they are threating a lean on my home. I pay my bills! I have excellent credit!

Timothy Bleything Owner, is out for one thing, 100% of what's left of your Insurance claim, after 1k deductable. Never mind the fact that his hack employees destroyed the carpet And God knows what else To others!

Hay you! mr. Timothy Bleything, just keep it up, someday you will run into someone like ME! I have plenty of resources!

I COULD HAVE REPLACED THE CARPET FOR HALF OF WHAT PHENOEX IS TRYING TO Invoce ME,  TO DESTROY IT!

That's right, my water disaster was made five times worse by calling Phenox disaster services,Timothy Bleything, owner who wont return my phone call...

SO, Phoenix will get an invoice from me! Further, this is a matter of ethics and principles,  "I will not go quietly " "do not tread on Me" Timothy! Your company did not restore anything. Far from it!

TBOLES

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phoenix-restoration-services/edmond-oklahoma-73013/phoenix-restoration-services-aka-phoenix-construction-owner-timothy-bleything-phoenix-1131647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content