Complaint Review: Phoenix Synergies Inc

• Phoenix Synergies Inc
    15145 SW 16th Ave
    Ocala, Florida
    USA

I was an avid listener to an online radio program for years that had Don Smith on with a new technology to recycle styrofoam.  The host of the online radio program would have Don Smith on the show to talk about what a great opportunity this would be for his listeners. He pumped up the company and said how honest the people that owned the company and we could trust them. Don Smith provided his email for us to communicate.

In February of 2014, I bought 800 shares, and received stock certificates. The certificates say the company is incorporated in the USA state of Texas,  although the principal company is located in the USA state of Florida.

Phoenix Synergies Inc are involved in a lawsuit, and have been for years and are not allowed to give our any information. I do not know where to go for help to get my money back, a simple response to letter sent through the USPS plus emailing and hoped that you could help. Many of the people who bought stock in this IPO are very disturbed of this company not reacting to request.

The next step with this situation, we as a group, will have to settle this in the judicial system for a settlement.

Bettye W

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2017 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phoenix-synergies-inc/ocala-florida-32615/phoenix-synergies-inc-diane-sanders-donald-smith-matthew-roper-robert-lope-styrorez-1378135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
4Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Victims Seeking Answers

AUTHOR: DJP673 - (USA)

The stories I am reading here are identical to mine.  My mother and I are victims as well. Does anyone know the outcome of the September hearing?  If there is a class action suit being initiated, we would like to be included.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Don Smith has been arrested

AUTHOR: Reenie - (USA)

Don Smith has gone to jail but has posted bail.

#3 General Comment

Nice people?

AUTHOR: Reenie - (USA)

There are many people that have been hurt by your friends, many of them seniors. I would like to know how much you have invested in PSI  since you are friends and know how honorable they are.

They are going to court in September and this is were we find out how nice they are or are they just people who lack integrity. I wonder if there is really a court date or if this is just another lie, I and many others don't hold out much hope that this will end well. If things are as they claim I am sure the court or their lawyer would have had them notify shareholders that there truly was a lawsuit and they would be notified of the outcom.

Reenie

Phoenix Synergies Inc

AUTHOR: - ()

Hey Reenie!  I did send you an email but you never responded... in the subject line did put my name so you would know not to think it was spam...also responded on the PSI website newsblog comment page that I was emailing you.   We will get to the bottom of this mess.  There's another person, Erik, that has responded, also.

Take Care & Be Blessed! bwalker

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Great People

AUTHOR: Personal - (USA)

Don, Diane and others have are great people with big hearts. I have never been so upset about the crude words being posted here. I have known these people for a long time and have never seen them have ill intentions to anyone.

Phoenix Synergies Inc

AUTHOR: - ()

Hello Erik... I see you are commenting on the PSI website.  We will get to the bottom of this mess.  When I get Don Smith & Diane Sanders physical address, not their UPS store mailbox, in Ocala... I will personally make a visit when I get some funds to do so, which will not be too much longer... Praise God!  Take Care & Be Blessed! bwalker

#7 General Comment

Scammed

AUTHOR: Erik - (USA)

Hi I two am a victim of Phoenix synergy. They got my money and never would respond after that. That was two years now. Their Ocala address is a UPS store but somebody is picking up the mail. I was thinking about hiring a private investigator but unsure as to what they could do. I think a Class action lawsuit would bare fruit. My e/ mail erritz@aol.com.

#8 General Comment

Report # 1378047

AUTHOR: Reenie - (USA)

I am the person who wrote the first report and would like to get in touch with BettyW, my email address is on the PSI website under News Blog/comments, please contact me.

We cannot get together as a group unless we can contact one another.