Complaint Review: PhoneActress.com

• Reported By: catwoman — DeMotte Indiana United States of America
  • PhoneActress.com

Internet
    United States of America

PhoneActress.com worked two weeks no paycheck and no call from the company, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I got paid every week on time

I wanted a job that I could make money before I am living in my car. I don't make a lot of money at the jobs I work and gas is so expensive. I read an article on phone acting so I thought I wold give it a shot. This company's website looked business like so I sent them an e-mail. Months later I started working for them. I worked for the last two weeks for them then last Friday I worked the morning when I came back in to do more work I was suspended and to call the call center. I have called them many times but yet I have not recieved a returned call. No real person every picks up at the call center either. I am to get paid every week but I have had no paycheck at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phoneactresscom/internet/phoneactresscom-worked-two-weeks-no-paycheck-and-no-call-from-the-company-internet-933126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I got paid every week on time

AUTHOR: chinadoll1520 - ()

I worked for phoneacctress fulltime for about six months ,I was paid on the every week, however that first week you have to wait to get your check the following week, I loved the job it's one of the few that pays by the hour not by the call so even if you don't get any calls or they are having a slow day you still get paid ,I averaged about 400 dollars a week when my checks were mailed to me it took eight or nine days to reach me I switched to direct deposit checks were in my account on time every week, I liked working for this company it was very laid back you log in on your computer and phone the system breaks you for lunch and breaks no one to talk to sometimes they would come on the line and ask if I could work overtime or if I needed to call the office for something not often the system even tells you when your shift is over I stopped working for them when I started school I had a great experience with the company .