Complaint Review: Physician's Mutual and Mike Story

• Physician's Mutual and Mike Story
    6263 N Scottsdale Rd
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    USA

Physician's Mutual and Mike Story are Dishonest Time Wasters, Scottsdale Arizona

Do yourself a favor and don't make the mistake of working for this company.

They will lie and lie about unlimited leads and their mailing house dedicated to generating leads as they are recruiting you and then the second you start there are NO leads. I don't know why they wasted my time. I told him over and over, if given a certain amount of leads I would close a certain amount of clients. He promised me that amount of leads and never gave me any. In fact, I closed ten or twelve clients very quickly with my own resources expecting their leads to kick in any time and they never did.

When I confronted Mike with this information, his response was if you want leads close more deals. Well, that's not what you promised me.

It's a dishonest company. Don't waste your time working there. They want you to pound the phone on phone book leads and your own book of business and go door-knocking on your own dime for free. But the leads they promise when they hire you will never come. Evidently that factory they have churning out leads in Omaha only delivers them to senior agents. I never saw one and neither did any of the trainees I started with.

They're dishonest and their products are not that competitive. Their supplements are $50 more per month than their competitors and their annuities have far fewer benefits than similar products in the market.

They are dishonest, you are better off working elsewhere. They will tell you that their supplements cover things other supplements do not and that is a lie. All Medicare Supplements cover the exact same thing "BY LAW".

They are a dishonest company. Avoid them at all costs. If you care about your family don't waste your time working here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2017 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/physicians-mutual-and-mike-story/scottsdale-arizona-85250/physicians-mutual-and-mike-story-are-dishonest-time-wasters-scottsdale-arizona-1398977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content