Complaint Review: Physiotherapy Associates

8500 W Crestline Avenue Ste. G-5
    Littleton, Colorado
    USA

Physiotherapy Associates Shady Practices Littleton Colorado

I have received at least 10 invoices from this entity and each time the total account balance balloons. A few months prior when we began receiving these invoices I phoned the Littleton, CO office to discuss the charges. I inquired how they justified charging upwards of $500 for a one hour visits? The female I spoke with replied, "I don't know, that's just the way it is." I then asked why they had told my wife that most of the therapy would be covered by insurance, when clearly that was not the case. The representative stated, "Oh yea, we've had problems with that insurance. It's not very good."

Lastly, I inquired why halfway through the therapy my wife specifically asked her therapist if she should go back to her doctor to make sure that he wanted her to continue and to also review with her insurance carrier the coverage. The therapist replied, "No, just keep coming back; you are covered for 20 sessions." Clearly these are dubious and unprofessional responses to those 3 questions.  If this office is well aware of the limitations of the insurance we had at the time, then that should have been relayed to the patient. The true cost of the therapy should have been reviewed, and certainly when my wife voiced concerns she should not have been coerced into continuing therapy.  I have filed complaints with the BBB and all the company has come back with is a scripted response.  Shame on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2016 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/physiotherapy-associates/littleton-colorado-80123/physiotherapy-associates-shady-practices-littleton-colorado-1307122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content