Complaint Review: Pills Pharma

• Pills Pharma

Lahore, Other
    Pakistan

Pills Pharma YES! IT IS A RIPOFF!! Lahore Internet

while looking for reliable suppliers of  percocet I decided to deal with Pills Pharmathe website gave a lot of details and  seemed legit. I ordered 90 pills of percocet 10mg/350mg at a price of $210 including shipment to USA.
I sent this money via western union on this information:
First Name: Tasleem
 Last Name: Akhtar
City: Lahore
Country: Pakistan
I recieved confirmation that the money obtained and that the order was been prepare and will be sent out soon. I paid for an order placed on 12-18-13 on 12-22-13 and was aware that during holidays shipping time is delayed but holidays have passed it's more then a week into the new and no update, What is the hold up? No response to my emails, I am putting this report so that innocent buyers wouldn't get scam again. The website is fully detailed of the medicines but I fell victims because I failed to check on him very well.

last email recieved over 3 weeks ago since then no response

Order Status Changed

Hi antigue

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #2835 is now Awaiting Shipment

Order Details

Order Total: $210.00 USD
Date Placed: 18th Dec 2013
Payment Method: MoneyGrams

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pills-pharma/lahore-other/pills-pharma-yes-it-is-a-ripoff-lahore-internet-1115258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content