Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Brock — Boston Massachusetts USA
PillsPharma.net
Internet USA

PillsPharma.net Fake product, non responsive Internet

I had a new baby at home and was finding it hard to focus and stay alert at work, since I need to get a paycheck, I ordered some Adderall 30MG from their website in February 2017.  First of all, l it took over 60 days for it to arrive.  During that time I had several phone conversations with someone, same guy, he answered the phone like it was his personal cell, he always claimed he would look into it and never got back to me.  Emails were not responded to either once I asked for a refund, prior to that I was assured my product was on the way. Also, cell no longer works.  Once I had given up and basically accepted the fact that I was ripped off, it arrived, in April 2017.

Now the first thing I noticed is the pills looked like Adderall, round with the right inscriptions, however, instead of being peach colored these are pink, and low and behold, they are fake. [continued below]....

..... I thought maybe since they are from a foreign country they are a little different, the benefit of the doubt, well they literally do nothing when you take them, like taking a placebo...

Moral of the story, the place is a scam, my fault for not looking them up before ordering because they are all over the internet with people telling you to stay clear.  Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pillspharmanet/internet/pillspharmanet-fake-product-non-responsive-internet-1368877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PillsPharma.net