Complaint Review: Pimsleurapproach

• Pimsleurapproach
    1600 John F Kennedy Blvd
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Pimsleurapproach Scam to charge you $250 dollars where as the advertise $10 Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Contrary to what you state here...you are NOT a careful person...

I saw an add on internet for an educational system.  They claimed that by listening to their CD you can learn spanish very quickly.   The cost was $10.    This seemed pretty in expensive and I decided to purchase it and give it a try when I have time.  I am a careful person to pay attention to any strings attached and I found none.   They sent me a bunch of CDs and I did not botter to open the package for a while.   Apparently they sent me more CDs and I had 30 days to evaluate it otherwise I have to pay $250!   I called the customer service and the representative was very well trained not to provide you with any service.   THIS IS SCAM.  BAD COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pimsleurapproach/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19103/pimsleurapproach-scam-to-charge-you-250-dollars-where-as-the-advertise-10-philadelphia-994589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contrary to what you state here...you are NOT a careful person...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

This is on the order page, just to the left of the order blank...It also says on the order blank: "By clicking below, I'll be charged $9.95 and agree to the adjacent terms and conditions."

Pimsleur Rapid Fluency Purchase Program:

One month after you receive your Quick & Simple you'll begin receiving 30 day trial copies  of advanced Pimsleur courses in the language you selected. Each course is yours to try for 30 days. You'll receive a new course once every 60 days. For each course you keep we'll bill you in four monthly payments of $64. Remember, there's never an immediate obligation to buy any course because of the 30-day trial period provided with each shipment. And you may cancel future shipments at any time by calling 1-877-802-5283.

Even after paying attention and being careful, you somehow missed this. If you haven't cancelled yet, you should do so ASAP.

NO Ripoff by them, you did it to yourself. You were incredibly careless.