Complaint Review: PimsleurApproach.com

• PimsleurApproach.com
    2811 Southampton Road
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

PimsleurApproach.com Pimsleur Approach INTERNET RIPOFF Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I ordered the $9.95 Basic Spanish language course online and only this course.

Later I received a Pimsleur Approach Rapid Fluency Program elite Gold 1 FREE TRIAL in the mail. I did not order this additional course.

On opening the box I found that Pimsleur was going to charge my credit card an additional $256 plus shipping and handling and would continue to send me additional courses and charge my credit card for those.

I have requested a return authorization from their customer service Seems you cant simply return the course to them. You must wait for an authorization from them.

Do Not Order Any Products From This Internet Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pimsleurapproachcom/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19154/pimsleurapproachcom-pimsleur-approach-internet-ripoff-philadelphia-pennsylvania-813511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content