Complaint Review: Pinnacle Auto service, Inc

• Pinnacle Auto service, Inc
    2116 Brownsville Rd
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Pinnacle Auto service, Inc Failed to do their job right, and failed to properly handle warranty on the work. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I took my car in to Pinnacle Auto about 6 months ago. I needed some work for inspection, and they quoted the best price. 4 new tires, an alignment and other stuff. Just the other day I noticed the metal belt showing on the inner edge of both front tires. That screams bad alignment. SO I took my car to a 2nd mechanic. They immediatly noticed the alignment was off, and assured me that I should be covered under the other Pinnacle's warranty. I took the car to Pinnacle, and they claimed the alignment wasn't far off, and that if I wanted the tires covered... I would have to pay for the replacements and Pinnacle would mail me a check... Anyone care to explain to these effaces how a warranty works?

I've filed with the BBB, the attorney generals office, google, and now here. I am open to any help anyone can offer. Don't take your car here, but send your ex there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pinnacle-auto-service-inc/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15241/pinnacle-auto-service-inc-failed-to-do-their-job-right-and-failed-to-properly-handle-wa-1008978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content