Complaint Review: PINNACLE CREDIT SERVICES

• PINNACLE CREDIT SERVICES
    P.O.Box 5617
    HOPKINS, Minnesota
    USA

PINNACLE CREDIT SERVICES LLC False charges on my Credit Report, dinging my Credit Score. HOPKINS, Minneapolis Minnesota

Pinnacle Credit Services LLC, either Hopkins or Minneapolis, MN. No one is sure where these so called people are.

This is a quote from the BBB: "Factors that lowered Pinnacle Credit Services LLC's rating include:Failure to respond to numerous complaint filed against business.

See more at: http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/financial-services/pinnacle-credit-services-in-minneapolis-mn-23002292#sthash.WtRb6eCB.dpuf.

I have no idea who these people are, only that they are trying to rip me off for over $323.00, and are dinging my Credit Score an lowering the actual score. They hit it two to three times a month, which has an effect on my credit report with Experian Credit Services.

These people need to be stopped, NOW, before they totally ruin everyone they come in contact with.

I have no idea where they got my info, but they are affecting my financial future. I have sent them a "Proof of Debit" form and a return address, for them to actually Prove, without a doubt that I owe this amount of funds. I have yet to hear from them as of today, 12/6/13.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pinnacle-credit-services/hopkins-minnesota-55343/pinnacle-credit-services-llc-false-charges-on-my-credit-report-dinging-my-credit-score-1104823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content