Complaint Review: pinzoo

• Reported By: Holy Cross — Rochester New Hampshire
  • pinzoo

Internet
    USA

pinzoo Horrid customer service, unauthorized charge.AVOID!

I recently purchased phone minutes through pinzoo, and received the minutes well. However, there is a second charge of 1.00 dollar on my bank statement that is unauthorized for this company, and is causing issues with me balancing my checkbook.

I used the internet chat to speak with 'Abe,' who decided to leave the conversation once I had started it with him. Very, very unreliable customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pinzoo/internet/pinzoo-horrid-customer-service-unauthorized-chargeavoid-1056451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content