Complaint Review: Pipeline Data Processing

• Pipeline Data Processing
    4400 North Point Pkwy.
    Alpharetta, Georgia
    United States of America

Pipeline Data Processing Charge.com Advertise a no hidden fee merchant account but do not deliver on promise. Alpharetta, Georgia

I was contacted by Chris Herter at CardAccept when I was searching for a new merchant account provider about 2 years ago. After hearing his speech I was reluctant but since he stated in writing that there was no cancellation fee and that the annual fee would be waived I decided to give it a try. Well of course a year later that $99 yearly fee started appearing as I suspected it would. Most of the other companies I had evaluated had higher monthly charges and business was good so I decided to just forget about it as I figured he wasn't telling the truth about waiving the fee in the first place. In retrospect I should have cancelled right then and there. Soon thereafter an "annual" $185 PCI fee was deducted from my checking account without warning. Well that was followed by a 19.95 charge for not filling out a PCI compliance form they never sent and then the "annual" $185 PCI fee was deducted again only six months after the last one.

My last email to Chris was returned stating he is on vacation until March 3. Well this is June 26! Which March 3 am I supposed to wait for?  Attempts to contact someone there at pipeline result in being sent to a voice mailbox that is full so I can't even leave a message.

Avoid this company like hemorrhagic fever unless you want your bank account bled dry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2011 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pipeline-data-processing/alpharetta-georgia-30022/pipeline-data-processing-chargecom-advertise-a-no-hidden-fee-merchant-account-but-do-not-745509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content