Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: nomorelies — COLUMBUS Ohio
Pitney Bowes
2225 American Dr., Neenah, Wisconsin USA

BEWARE Pitney Bowes Purchase Power Deceptive, trick into contract, FEES!!! Neenah Wisconsin

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Pitney Bowes sent me this great offer for $20.00 a month for a postage meter for my business. Yeah, right.  The ink ran out after 7 envelopes (you have to buy more ink).  Then they lost my payment and charged me $29.99 twice for late payments while they researched my payment.  Then when I tried to cancel the whole thing and just send it back they informed me I had agreed over the phone to a 1 yr contract!  I don't think so.  I was told to cancel I would be billed $50 to return the machine and rent for the rest of the year.  I filed with the BBB and found they have a lot of complaints for the same thing.  Research first for me from now on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pitney-bowes/neenah-wisconsin-54956/beware-pitney-bowes-purchase-power-deceptive-trick-into-contract-fees-neenah-wiscons-1107675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pitney Bowes