Complaint Review: Pixelcampaigns

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, March 14, 2017
  • Reported By: Lyly — Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
  • Pixelcampaigns

Nationwide
    USA

Pixelcampaigns Samantha Marie Fritsch (the owner) Refused to pay my services and doesn't answer mails and messages Nordring, Bavaria Nationwide

Hello

I am a full time freelancer in guru and here is my profile link in as well guru.com/freelancers/marina-diaponon , Company from germany PixelCampaigns hired me at there on guru ( attached is the proof of hiring as well ) i am excited to start working with her owner named Ms. Samantha Marie Fritsch . Our discussion was mostly in Whatsapp, she gave me some works and i was mean to been paid per word(sending her my invoice), the first of the next month. But magically Samantha got sick some days before and stopped answering my mails and message.

Since I wasn't the only translator she hired, someone got hold of her personal number, called her and she told some crap like she got her first son, her brother disappeared, she lost her work phone and that she needed the money. BUT we were able to see on her facebook account that she broke her phone while drinking and that she was doing a marathon while "searching" for her brother. [continued below]....

..... She even added that Miriam her secretary was supposed to pay us(secretary i'm sure doesn't even exist).

Second call, she said that she took some holidays that we need to contact directly "Miriam" to get pay and Miriam never answered us.

After some more calls and menacing message, miracle she decide to pay us by paypal (we all got a "Deferred transfer" notice from Paypal) even us who are a country where Paypal doesn't work!

I send her a message to tell her that she say OK, her secretary will change it! The payment from paypal didn't even work, IT WAS CANCELLED for everyone. And this vixen points again the finger at "Miriam" because she doesn't know what is happening and that she is victim so she decided to delete all her social media

PIXELCAMPAIGNS - CREATIVE SOLUTIONS IS A FRAUD COMPANY FOR A FREELANCERS NEVER WORK FOR THEM OR HER SINCE I KNOW SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THERE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2017 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pixelcampaigns/nationwide/pixelcampaigns-samantha-marie-fritsch-the-owner-refused-to-pay-my-services-and-doesnt-1361771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content