Complaint Review: Pizza Hut

• Reported By: apache junction Arizona
  • Pizza Hut
    4221 Franklin Blvd
    Sacramento, California

Pizza Hut(pac Pizza) ripoff? wrongfull termination typical behavior for Pizza Hut just read all the other rip-off reports on this site Sacramento California

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

I was suspended for a missing deposit pending investigation. A few weeks went by and I recieved a call stating that they found the deposit. They said the bag numbers were mixed up and the deposit total was listed .36 cents off. I was told I would get my job back nut never got another call. I worked for this company for over two years. I legally should have been paid for the time time of the investigation and given my same job back. Since this was a bank and Pizza hut miss up and not a fault of mine. During the investigation the even tried to black mail me will another crime and threatened me. As a result I had a mental breakdown and hospitalized for my own safety. My fellow co-workers and even my family was told I was a theif during the investigation and only after the truth was found out did only a handful was informed of my innocence.

Mr. hampton inn
Rancho Cordova, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pizza-hut/sacramento-california-95825/pizza-hutpac-pizza-ripoff-wrongfull-termination-typical-behavior-for-pizza-hut-just-rea-118794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

That's horrible! I'd call around and get a lawyer involved!! At the very least that's defamation of character. Take them to small claims court (no lawyer needed there) for $5,000 and take a vacation on pizza hut :)