Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 01, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010
  • Reported By: Ben — Lindenhurst New York United States of America
  • PJP Health Agency, Inc.
    3 Huntington Quadrangle Suite 400N
    Melville, New York
    United States of America

PJP Health Agency, Inc. Phil Teseo Sr. & Associates, Phil Teseo Sr. Insurance, Health and Life Direct I was looking for Health Insurance, but I got swindled instead! - Melville, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's some advice for you...

After searching online for health insurance, I was referred to a company called "PJB Health Agency" of Melville, New York which promised me affordable health insurance coverage. Their coverage plan sounded good, so I gave them my checking account number, and they quickly debited my account.

However, I have was never issued legitimate health insurance. In fact, I have received nothing that I was promised! After doing some research on this company, I have discovered that the health insurance which they allegedly offer through their affiliate (American Benefits Association of Blackwood, New Jersey), is not health insurance at all, but a medical and prescription discount plan.

I have been scammed by "PJB Health Agency", and the money that was debited from my checking account was done under false pretenses! I now feel like the biggest schmuck on two feet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2010 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pjp-health-agency-inc/melville-new-york-11747/pjp-health-agency-inc-phil-teseo-sr-associates-phil-teseo-sr-insurance-health-and-646568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's some advice for you...

AUTHOR: Don D. - (USA)

If I were you, I'd file complaints against these fraudsters with the New York State Attorney General's Office, The New York State Insurance Department, and The Federal Trade Commission.

If you paid by ACH debit from your checking account, IMMEDIATELY go to your bank and fill out an ACH Form which will return the money debited back into your account and will prevent these fraudsters from making any future ACH debits!

Good luck!