Complaint Review: Planet Fitness- Carmel Rd

• Planet Fitness- Carmel Rd
    7643 Pineville-Matthews Rd #26 Charlotte, NC 2822
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    USA

Planet Fitness- Carmel Rd Pineville Matthews Rd Harassment, Customer Service Charlotte North Carolina

10/4/2013 AM- Manager Crystal called to refund my card. While on the phone with me, Matt, was making loud sighs, and Crystal was laughing. When I asked about it, she said she was laughing because Matt needed to go to the bathroom. REALLY?!?! AVOID this place, you'll thank me later!

UPDATE 10/4/2013 10 AM Less than 24 hours of talking to the owner, @OnblastOpinions twitter account has been deleted. Hmm?! I'm happy it's over, but I'm still upset that this employee would yell and scream at me on the phone, then open a twitter account and tweet about and to me. Why? I never raised my voice once. Roid rage?!Maybe. Poor customer service, Yes! Despite the fact that it's gone, I still have all the screen savers of this nightmare. Please contact me to see them. While I admit that the gym itself is nice, I will NEVER EVER go to PF again. It's crazy. Not to mention they still have my credit card number.

UPDATE:10/3/2013 8PM After talking to owner and manager, the tweets were pulled. Thank God! While no one admitted to the tweets, someone did admit to being rude............­......! I'll take that to be a victory. Even though i hate that someone could make me feel so bad and bully me via social media. 9 out of the 12 tweets about me have been removed from the account about me. Account is now marked private. 10/3/2013 4PM One of the employees is harassing me on twitter after canceling my membership!! I will not stand for it! Don't believe me? Check out @OnblastOpinions.

Brittany, Charlotte NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/planet-fitness-carmel-rd/charlotte-north-carolina-28266/planet-fitness-carmel-rd-pineville-matthews-rd-harassment-customer-service-charlotte-1089478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content