Complaint Review: Planet Motor Cars of Atlanta

747 Concord Road SE
    Internet
    United States of America

Planet Motor Cars of Atlanta Possible Odometer Rollback Internet

I went to purchase a 1998 Honda Civic EX from this dealer on 10/29/2012. The stated mileage at purchase was 152,499 miles, two weeks later I find out the miles a year earlier was 269,024, none of this was disclosed at purchase time.

So I contact the dealer and they state they knew nothing about it and said since the car was over 10yrs old I couldn't do anything about it because its exempt miles, but that still doesn't explain over a hundred thousand miles disappearing from the odometer. Since I got screwed out of some cash and the 1992 Lexus ls400 I traded for this car I figured the least I could do is warn other people.

The dealer didn't offer to make it right nor did they seem to care. So I guess I will sell the car whenever I get the title which I still haven't gotten and its been thirty days. What a waste of money and time this place is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/planet-motor-cars-of-atlanta/internet/planet-motor-cars-of-atlanta-possible-odometer-rollback-internet-975639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content