Complaint Review: PlasmaNet

• Reported By: Panama Other
  • PlasmaNet

Internet

PlasmaNet Lottery scam, crdit card billing kidnapping Internet

I signed up for the FAST service of the Freelotto, from PlasmaNet, because they putted my name on a list that was supposede to be pending to be paid a prize (besides other names of people who where already payed).

Lately I discovered that it did not mean I was awarded, and then I decided to cancel my subscrition. That was when I dicovered the systme does not let me out, or modify whatsoever my subscrition. It is obviously a scam, since I have tried to reach the company, and I only received an auto computer generated response, with a list of frequent answers and questions, not related at all with what was happening to me.

I has to be a scam, since they dont have any intention to release me from the subcrition, so I want my money back, and thelaw to regulate them.

Jorge
Panama
Panama

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plasmanet/internet/plasmanet-lottery-scam-crdit-card-billing-kidnapping-internet-294421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content