Complaint Review: PLASMANET

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Reported By: los angeles California
  • PLASMANET

New York, New York

PLASMANET, FREELOTTO HAVE ASKED FOR PASSWORDS TO CANCEL,GIVEN MISLEADING AD'S ABOUT WINNING NEW YORK NEW YORK

FRIST OF ALL I HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR TWO YEAR'S(ABOUT$50.00 A MONTH)I HAVE CANCELED ALL BUT TWO ACCOUNT'S. I WAS GOING TO CANCEL THE LAST TWO ACCOUNT'S BEFORE PAYMENT WAS DUE THIS MONTH. SO I WNET TO THERE SITE AND REQUESTED MY PASSWORD'S.ON THE SITE IT SAY'S WAIT A FEW MOMENT'S AND IT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT.WELL IT'S BEEN 3 WEEK'S AND I'M STILL WAITING! EVERY I TRY AGAIN TO GET THEM.I HAVE ALSO BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE FCC TO NO AVAIL.

NEXT WE HAVE THERE EMAIL'S THAT THEY SEND TO YOU CLAIMING THAT YOU HAVE WON $1,000,000-$10,000 AND SO ON JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO GET AHOLD OF THEM, BUT TO DO THAT YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR $9.95 TO GET PAID. THEN YOU FIND OUT THAT YOUR NOT REALY ON THERE LIST! I THINK WE SHOULD START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM. I HAVE ALSO SENT EMAIL TO THERE FRAUD DEPARTMENT STATING THAT THEY ARE THE FRAUD. TO TJIS DATE I HAVE REICED NO ANSWER TO ANY INQUIRIES I HAVE SENT.IS'NT THERE ANY ACTION LEAGLELY WE CAN TAKE AGAINST THEM?

Manbrd
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plasmanet/new-york-new-york/plasmanet-freelotto-have-asked-for-passwords-to-cancelgiven-misleading-ads-about-winnin-285364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content