Complaint Review: Platinum Benefit Group

• Reported By: cincinnati Ohio
  • Platinum Benefit Group
    16807 U.S Hwy 19 N
    Clearwater,, Florida

Platinum Benefit Group charged my checking accout after i had called and cancelled Clearwater, Florida

my account was charged when i though it was cancelled. they new from the beginning what they were doing after giving them my informatio for a credit card then I figured out that it was a scam. They never said its a prepay credit card.

I called them back 1 hour later to cancell she told me on that phone that was all i needed to do it was cancelled i asked her if they would take any money from my account she said no u cancelled it none would be taken out.

well the 129.95 was not but the 9.95 was taken out and made my account overdraw well she lied they did take out money maybe not the 129.95 but they did 9.95 i asked her would any money be taken she said no...

they lie lie lie and they dont tell you that its a prepaid charge card they are leading you to believe its a regular credit card....

claude
cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2008 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-benefit-group/clearwater-florida-33764/platinum-benefit-group-charged-my-checking-accout-after-i-had-called-and-cancelled-clearwa-304419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content