Complaint Review: Platinum Benefit Group

• Reported By: AVON PARK Florida
  • Platinum Benefit Group

Clearwater, Florida

Platinum Benefit Group ripoff Credit card problem Clearwater Florida

*Author of original report: platinum benefit group credit card scam

They called me on June 6th with an offer for a credit card. They did not tell me that it was a prepaid credit card. They got my bank account information from me so that they could withdraw the membership fees out of my account.

Three weeks later when I got my card I called the number on the card to activate it. I had a lot of trouble activating the card because it was Saturday. On Wednesday of the following week, I was talking to my husband and since we found out that it was a prepaid credit card we decided we did not want it any more so I called them back and told them I was canceling my card.

I thought that was the end of my dealing with them. This morning I was looking at my bank statement and found that they took some more money out of my account on July 6th without my permission or knowledge that they were going to do it.

Sharon
AVON PARK, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-benefit-group/clearwater-florida/platinum-benefit-group-ripoff-credit-card-problem-clearwater-florida-260654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

platinum benefit group credit card scam

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

They are still taking money out of my checking account without my permission and I want them to stop doing it. This is the third time they have done it since I canceled my credit card with them.