Complaint Review: Platinum Millinium Publishing

• Reported By: Anyse — Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
  • Platinum Millinium Publishing

Internet
    USA

Platinum Millinium Publishing - Ty Cohen - Kindle King Scam - authorized $0.99 CD and was fraudulently that AND then fraudulently $67.73 the next month! Garner North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I was interested in writing for Kindle readers and came upon Ty Cohen's course. It the beginning, he offers a CD for $0.99 and, in June, it was on my bill. I never received the CD. The next month, there was a charge to my credit card for $67.73 and I never signed up for the class and never authorized the payment. This is a SCAM! That is all that there is to it. He used the authorized purchase for the $0.99 and then applied it later, which is definitely against the practices of companies using debit card information. This is outright theft!

So, I will have to kill my debit card this coming Sept 2 in order to assure that he will not debit my card again.

I have called the company many times and they NEVER answer their phone!

Also, I have emailed to the company and they never respond directly to the message that they have taken money from my account, only sending me email asking me again and again if I am or am not satistfied.

When I wrote directly to Ty Cohen, the email was rejected!

So, stay away from this guy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-millinium-publishing/internet/platinum-millinium-publishing-ty-cohen-kindle-king-scam-authorized-099-cd-and-was-1396793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content