Complaint Review: Platinum Motorcars Inc.,

• Platinum Motorcars Inc.,
    11030 Wiles Road #105
    Coral Springs, Florida
    USA

Platinum Motorcars Inc., Josh Robinson bought car Josh lied @ car, transmission out, a/c unit out, SRS light on, ripped me off with money Coral Springs Florida

I basically was looking for a vehicle for my granddaughter that is a single mom.  During my search I was looking at this Honda Pilot in Coral Springs, Florida.  I called the person on the line which was Josh Robinson. He seemed very nice and sent me some photos of the vehicle.  Told me he had the vehicle on Ebay and Craigslist but did not get any bites on the vehicle. He told me he was at least trying to get what he bought the car for and that it was his daughter's vehicle and she got married and her husband bought her another car. Seemed nice and preceded to tell me about the vehicle.

Through our conversations I thought I was dealing with a honest man but he was more of a con artist.  He sweet talks you until you take the bait.  Josh insisted he would give us a cheap rate to deliver the car so we would not have to drive 17 hours to Florida.  I agreed because myself and  mywife are up in age and it was a long drive.

Well the car was delivered for the price of $350.00 we thought but the gentleman made us pay $450.00.  We got ripped off of $100.00.  We thught we made the right choice but than the nightmare began.  We drove the car and the transmission is out within 10 miles, SRS light is on for passager seat, and now A/C unit has gone out of it too.

I called Josh to talk about the vehicle and he basically told me that he could not take car back bc transmission is out, told him about other issues and he basically hung up on me.  He knew everything that was wrong with this car and sweet talk his way until we purchased the car that has been nothing but a headache.  He would not consider helping us in any possible way.  I wish I would had checked his reviews but I didn't bc I thought he was a honest man.  After purchased the car than I started having issues and reached out to get his help and he wouldn't help so I than checked his reviews and found out that he was nothing but a con artist. So now I am left with a mess of a vehicle and still spending all kinds of money to try to fix a car that already had so many problems from the start of purchasing the car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2017 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-motorcars-inc/coral-springs-florida-33076/platinum-motorcars-inc-josh-robinson-bought-car-josh-lied-car-transmission-out-ac-1392578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content