Complaint Review: Platinum Productions, Sustainable Planet

• Reported By: Cottage Grove Wisconsin
  • Platinum Productions, Sustainable Planet
    1000 East Hillsboro Blvd
    Deerfield Beach, Florida

Platinum Productions, Sustainable Planet Creative solicitation for cash Deerfield Beach Florida

I received an unsilicited telephone call from Tammy Marino indicating that the Producer of a new television show Sustainable Plant, Henry Dewberry, would like to set up a time to interview me and determine if I was the right fit for a new series they were undertaking. We set up the interview time and date and I was excited about the opportunity so I emailed my business partners to let them know about the call and the scheduled interview.

One of the partners emailed me back a link to a previous complaint on your site, http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/259/RipOff0259758.htm, about the same organization. Upon reading the story in the Ripoff Report submitted by Dave from British Columbia, I knew that I had been duped.

The approach used by Tammy Marino on me was the exact same as the approached used for Dave in his story. Upon reading this I called back Tammy Marino and asked outright -- will this "interview" include a solicitation for money? She indicated that the "producer" would explain this in greater detail during our interview. I told her that I would prefer not to waste my time or theirs so if a solicitation for money was going to be part of the interview I was not interested. She simply replied with the statement: "I will let the producer know that you are not interested in taking part in the series." To which I replied that they should be more forthright about their intentions and stop wasting peoples time.

Scott
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-productions-sustainable-planet/deerfield-beach-florida-33441/platinum-productions-sustainable-planet-creative-solicitation-for-cash-deerfield-beach-fl-312860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content