Complaint Review: Platinum Realty/ Rapid Realty Albert Bell

• Platinum Realty/ Rapid Realty Albert Bell
    187-16 Hillside Ave 2b
    Jamaica, New York
    USA

Platinum Realty/ Rapid Realty Albert Bell Ripoff, Thief, Robber!!!! DON'T TRUST THIS MAN Jamaica New York

*Consumer Comment: Mr.Bell

I have been ripped off by a so called Realtor name Albert Bell of Platinum real estates. Here is my story my apartment that I’m renting suffered damaged for Super Storm Sandy and the landlord of the unit has not fixed the place. He has walked a way from the property in other words it is being sold. I have section 8 an was told that I would have to find a new place because my apartment would not pass inspection  I looked on Craig’s list and found a place called the number provided 718-454-4941 Mr. Bell returned my call .

We set up to meet at the house 194-47 112th rd on 5/20/13 I viewed the place it was lovely and I said I would take it he allowed me to take video of the apartment.  That evening 5/20/13 I went to his office 187-16 Hillside Ave #2b Jamaica, NY 11432  with both of my parents to sign some papers, I gave him a copy of my pay stubs and a copy of my tax return, I also gave him a personnel check for $ 1,500 he provided me with a receipt.

This money was to take the apartment off the market and cover the broker’s fee of $750.00 and security deposit. I've tried to contact Mr. Bell on numerous occasions he always says in text I’ll call you right back on June 7 he said his mother died  on 6/10/13 he never called I decided to go back to the business it’s closed number disconnected. I Google  him and realized that it was a scam he’s all over the internet as a fraudulent broker he’s been doing this for years and never has been caught never brought to the for front of his action.

I did file a claim with Small claims Court, I reported him to my bank, and I reported him to the precinct 103 all the news channels, BBB and the state attorney general office the precinct  has so many  claims for him but haven’t done anything. I have another person that could validate this she is going through the same thing with Mr. Bell. Please if you could help and spread some light on this crook I would greatly appreciate it! I would love for everyone that has been ripoff by this man to come forward maybe we can due a class action suit against him. I have a attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-realty-rapid-realty-albert-bell/jamaica-new-york-11432/platinum-realty-rapid-realty-albert-bell-ripoff-thief-robber-dont-trust-this-ma-1061492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Mr.Bell

AUTHOR: A.Bell Client - ()

We are asking anyone who was ripped off by Mr.Bell to email at abellclients@gmail.com.