Complaint Review: Play Action Custom

• Play Action Custom

Charlotte, North Carolina
    United States of America

Play Action Custom Kevin Olinger Disceptive fraud Charlotte, North Carolina

I contacted Mr Olinger of Play Action Customs on December 17th 2012 to have him create a custom Mcfarlane figure in my Son's High School Football uniform. I sent Mr Olinger a check for $110.00 which he cashed on January 3rd 2013. I sent an email to him on February 16th 2013 to ask when I could expect  delivery.

My email went unanswered till March 7th when he replied he was having trouble with a "Bad Batch of decals" He assured me I would take delivery soon but still made no hint as to when. March 25th 2013 I emailed once again to demand either the product I ordered or a full refund. He responded the next day to say the product was almost done and it would be shipped out with in the week.

Today is April 6th 2013 and I still have not taken delivery!  And still have not heard from Play Action Customs or Mr Olinger as to when OR if I will ever get it! Play Action Customs and Mr. Olinger are dishonest and misleading. Please think twice before ordering from Play Action Customs!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/play-action-custom/charlotte-north-carolina-/play-action-custom-kevin-olinger-disceptive-fraud-charlotte-north-carolina-1041247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content