Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 17, 2017

• Reported By: EMB1688 — Lockhart Texas USA
Playtika ltd
Internet USA

Playtika ltd Owner of Bingo Blitz Taken credits/coins from me (which costs $) and did not return them. Internet

I've spent thousands of dollars on this game and although I have won plenty, I've had problems with items disappearing and not being returned. The only way to contact 'support' is via email through the game. There are times I get no response or when I do it's days later. Sometimes they reimburse me, but on more than one occasion they've simply said "Sorry, the error is not showing on our end so therefore we are not able to refund you." I have complained many many times to them and so have many other players. But most times, nothing is done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/playtika-ltd/internet/playtika-ltd-owner-of-bingo-blitz-taken-creditscoins-from-me-which-costs-and-did-not-1386132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Playtika ltd