Complaint Review: plaza security llc

3610 Dekalb Technology Pkwy ste 145
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States of America

plaza security llc Discrimination Atlanta, Georgia

I am US  solider that worked  parttime for this company. Service my county in  two wars. This is how I was treated. I was never properly trained by this company. The  men in company have made race comment about african amercain women stating they roll there eyes and always have a attitude. This is offensive to me as a woman.

I made a discrimination complaint about how i was treated. I was taking off schedule stating, I have not complete mandatory training  by the state of GA.  I have been working for company more 60 days.

I called Sec of state of GA spoke somebody in the office.The Owner stated the person at state office was wrong. I request documentation from him stated I can not work until training was done. I never recieved it.

l email  my permanent schedule to this company Nov 2012.This email stated days allow work. I never received my schedule on it. Schedule post day is thursday, I received my mine on sat late.

The following statement send me in email by Operation Manager:

Mr. Quinn stated to me : As I told you before class is mandatory. Our training schedule is set up per the instructors availability, not ours. I do understand that you have another job, but I explained to you in the interview process that you would have to attend training. If you can not attend we will have to remove you from the schedule until you can. Please advise on how you wish to proceed.

This is email I send Back

Mr. Quinn, I was never advise in the interview in Oct 2012 about attending mandatory training.  At this present time , I feel your are show discrimation against me because I am solider in  the military. I feel like I am being bullied in making a choice. I have forward this email to my Lt. He stated would get in touch with you directly.

Another email I send

How are you doing today Mr. Quinn. I notice on my schedule, sunday 9-5 pm . On Dec 1, 2012, I came in the offices spoke to you directly and email  three times afterward in feb 2013  stated that I couldnt work on , sunday, monday, tuesday only evening& morning sat because of military duties. I wanted to attend the training this is conflict in my schedule for  military. Also, I dont want get written up for not attending the training. My promotion at work have gave me more responsible , there no way I can leave the post. If it  posssible can I attend the training on the  day not working at the base. I want onticnue work for the Plaza Security.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plaza-security-llc/atlanta-georgia-/plaza-security-llc-discrimination-atlanta-georgia-1034920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content