Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: ACPTD — Palm Desert California
Plexus Worldwide Inc.
15649 N. Greenway Hayden Loop Scottsdale, Arizona USA

lexus Worldwide Slim SCAM COMPANY DOES NOT HONOR 60 DAY GUARANTEE Scottsdale, AZ

*Consumer Comment: Do you know how to read?

*Consumer Comment: Not a SCAM read the Return Policy

After sitting through a few sessions of hype and a phone conversation with an "Ambassador" I enrolled into the Plexus Slim program. I acted in good faith since I never tried any of their products. It was my understanding that I had nothing to lose financially since the product clearly states that is comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.

My husband and I both only had about 10 lbs. to lose, and so for 30 days (eating a healthy LC diet) we consumed their product without any weight loss or shrinkage. On Mar. 17.2014 I called the Company to requested the promised money back.

It was shocking to find out that they have no intentions of honoring their claim. It appears that since I signed up as an Ambassador I somehow for fitted my Consumer rights for the money back guarantee!?!?!?

CS rep transferred me to the Supervisor Amanda. I explained that I am not looking to get a refund for the money I paid to become an Ambassador for a year, or the shipping. I am only looking to get refunded for the products. I am asking them to stand by their product claim and honor my Consumer rights.

On the package is clearly says “60 day money back guarantee” no other written or implied disqualification is posted, yet the Company refuses to honor that statement.

Going forward I will do everything in my power to bring awareness to Consumers about this product, and I intend to seek legal advice regarding my rights violations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plexus-worldwide-inc/scottsdale-arizona-85260/lexus-worldwide-slim-scam-company-does-not-honor-60-day-guarantee-scottsdale-az-1131282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plexus Worldwide Inc.

Do you know how to read?

AUTHOR: Adam - ()

If you bothered to read what you signed you would have seen it says you have 5 days to return the product if you are an Ambassador.  Your "upline" should have told you that, but it is your responsibility to take responsibility for your own actions.

Read and understand things before you sign them.

Not a SCAM read the Return Policy

AUTHOR: dhschaffer - ()

Ambassadors: Ambassadors may return product for a full refund upon notifying Plexus Customer Service within 5 days of receipt of their product purchase and upon receiving authorization. Product must be returned in resalable condition. A refund for the purchase price will only be made after the product has been returned and verified to be in satisfactory condition.