Complaint Review: PLEXUS WORLDWIDE

• Reported By: BELLA — Denver Colorado USA
  • PLEXUS WORLDWIDE
    WWW.PLEXUSWORLDWIDE.COM
    USA

PLEXUS WORLDWIDE THEY TOOK MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I HAVE NO PRODUCT. SCOTTSDALE? ARIZONA

*General Comment: WHO TO CONTACT

I signed up to get the products for my arthritis.

The money came right out of my account that night.  I could not login the next day and tried for hours to call the phone number on their website.  They won't even put you on hold!  They say to call back later.

I tried for 2 days.  Finally got some reps involved...at this point I DID NOT even want the products or to work with this company.

Three weeks later, I have no refund and have not recieved any products.....

I need help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2016 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plexus-worldwide/-/plexus-worldwide-they-took-my-money-out-of-my-account-and-i-have-no-product-scottsdale-1293867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

WHO TO CONTACT

AUTHOR: SCAMMED - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I too was ripped off from Plexus Worldwide.  I would like to suggest that you contact the Better Business Bureau, The Federal Trade Commission, and The Fair Credit Billing Act (if you used a credit/debit card).  Please take the time to contact these companies as Plexus Worldwide has a terrible reputation of doing these same kind of things to many other people.  They need to change their policies and be accountable for the people they are stealing from.  Good Luck.  :-)

PS It made my arthritis worse with all the sugar.