Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Rhbrma1960 — McKinney Texas USA
Plexus worldwide
Internet USA

Plexus worldwide Terrible customer service Internet

I have tried to cancel my ambassador ship for over 3 weeks. Tried calling. Sat on hold for an hour 3 times. Finally got a rep to answer. She assured me all is cancelled. I get an email saying they will be charging my credit card 34.95 for back office use. If I have cancelled, why would they do that???? I tried calling again without success. I then write 4 emails. Got auto responses for each one slashing some one would contact me. No one has ever called or emailed me. If you do business with Plexus worldwide don't give them a debit card number . It is impossible to. Cancel and no one will return your calls. Wish I had never signed up for plexus to begin with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2015 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plexus-worldwide/internet/plexus-worldwide-terrible-customer-service-internet-1264074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plexus worldwide