• Report: #1193347

• Reported By: KimN. — thousand palms California
Plexus Worldwide
Nationwide USA

Plexus Worldwide Does not stand behind Return Policy Arizona Arizona

I purchased the product back about Nov 20th and I  had a chance to take it a few time just recently and it really upsets my stomach so I called to return the product and was told I only had 5 days and that time has passed but then again when you buy the product you are told you have a 90 day return policy? And to get anyone on the phone was a hassel I was transfered to 7 different departments and talk to 7 different people and still not resolve I will make sure to tell everyone I know how I was treated and that product upset my stomach and I did not care for the taste either it tasted like I was drinking a bottle of splenda YUCK!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plexus-worldwide/nationwide/plexus-worldwide-does-not-stand-behind-return-policy-arizona-arizona-1193347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plexus Worldwide